Monday, May 3, 2010

The Perils of the Road Trip

I just moved from Florida to Arizona. I decided to take a road trip. After I packed up all my stuff, I thought about auto transport Florida, but decided what the hey, I’ll save some money by driving.

I drove through the Everglades, through the swamps and bayous of Louisiana, across the lakes of East Texas, stopped in Dallas for some beef and some tours, and then West Texas. I swear, I spent 3 days in that desert, mile after mile of sand. It never ended. Until I got into New Mexico, and it was more of the same.

Then I realized that Arizona is a desert too. Why am I moving to Arizona, I thought. Florida was at least humid sometimes, it rained in the afternoons. It’s that dry heat in 'Zona. My skin will dry out. I’ll look like a raisin in 10 years. And just then, my car died.

I had to walk 18 miles in the desert to find an auto shop to tell them where my car was. I spent a night in a cheap motel 45 miles away while they worked on my car. And the whole time I was thinking auto car transport is so much easier. Why didn’t I just pay for auto transport Florida?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To identify your ecu chip you will need to know its generation, part number and possibly its ROM number.The ECU can be located in several places: under a metal plate in the passenger's footwell (models up to 91), in the passenger's footwell behind a plastic panel (models 92-99) or by the driver's footwell under a plastic panel (some models 2000+)

Andy Rogers said...

The All State To State Transport is very much well known for the reliable service and online booking system. They provide the free quotes like some other company but you will not find such situation that they are cheating you.

Unknown said...

Indeed, its perilous. Along the way, you might encounter wild animals, road damage or reckless drivers. Slowing down or defensive driving is a must.

car transport service

toffelnigar said...

new york limousine’s drivers are well-informed about all places in NYC and they are the best in navigating around the City. Our new york limousine company has the track record of being the finest service provider of executive and luxury vehicles for a variety of functions. Get in touch with us now and shield yourself from the complications of driving in New York City with new york limousine.

Thomas said...

This is a post having some crucial information.

Vehicle shipping from USA
Auto export

Post a Comment